Heavy Duty Power and Performance mPOWER Series
Superior Performance. Greater Value.
Introducing a new standard of high horsepower tractors with Mahindra Common Rail Diesel (mCRD) Fuel Injection Engines. Available in openstation and Cab models. mCRD is more fuel efficient and meets emission standards at a lower cost, keeping more money in your pocket. Mahindra mPOWER with mCRD technology is your answer for innovative, eco-friendly and fuel efficient high performance.
Professional Grade Construction = Bigger, Thicker, More Solid Components.
Superior Lift Capacity Equals Lift Heavier Loads.
5-Year Warranty Equals Peace Of Mind.
Heavier, Sturdier Chassis, Equals Greater Traction, Stability, and Safety.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MAHINDRA COMMON RAIL DIESEL ENGINE
No Operator Involvement
Cleaner Exhaust Emissions at Lower Cost
Heavy-Duty Wet-Sleeve Engine
Ease of access: for radiator, battery check, filter replacement, oil check – the hood opens vertically & side panels come off quickly. No tools required. • Tier IV compliant
Available on 1533 and 1538 models
Mahindra mPower Video
The Mahindra mPower Series Tractors Feature:
- mCRD means no DPF (diesel particulate filter)
- mCRD™ technology Interim Tier IV Emission compliant engine (mPOWER 85/85P)= Cleaner emissions and Eco-friendly engine
- 4 Cyl. 83 hp engine 70 hp PTO = Heavy duty to help you push more, pull more
and lift more
- Operating weight 7100-8177 lbs = Best-in-class operating weight for more built in traction, stability and control for a safer operating environment
- 12F / 12R synchro shuttle with full synchro mesh = Choose the right gear at any time
- Hydrostatic Power Steering and Independent 540 RPM and 1,000 RPM PTO
- Tilt steering, clear-view instrument cluster and easy to use ergonomic controls
- Powerful headlamps and plenty of work lights ensure you can keep working long after the sun goes down
- Easy entry and exit access with comfortable mounting step, hand grip and flat platform
- 3 point lift capacity 5100-5500 lbs* = Best in class
- Loader lift capacity 3460-4100 lbs* = Best in class
Implements & Attachments
Mahindra offers a huge selection of implements to help you accomplish whatever task you wish to tackle and provide a complete Mahindra experience.
• Wide array of implements (186 variations)
• Competitive financing terms
• Standard-, Medium-, and Heavy-Duty implements to meet your needs
• Implements feature rugged construction with heavy-duty components
• 5-year rotary cutter gearbox limited warranty
• SNOW BLOWERS and SNOW REMOVAL equipment to meet cold-weather needs
• BEST VALUE in the market today
According to consumer surveys, Mahindra attachments are the industry’s easiest to install. Built tough and built to last like our Tractors, Mahindra attachments handle the toughest tasks to keep working smarter…not harder.
- Mid-mount Mowers
Get your work done with Mahindra implements that are perfect to handle any job you need to tackle. You can count on us to stand behind our products with our knowledgeable people and support services to ensure that you are satisfied with your Mahindra purchase for years to come.
- Quick Hitches
- Planting, Seeding, and Tillage Tools
- Landscape Tools
CUSTOMER LOYALTY RATING
YEAR LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY